Comment on page
- The prize distribution is determined dynamically by dividing the total amount accumulated in the prize pool by the total number of NFTs minted for each team.
- The prize table above does not include semi-finals because teams that take place in the semi-finals already guarantee a certain percentage of the total prize.
- According to this, 1st team wins 50%, 2nd team wins 17.5%, 3rd team wins 10%, and the 4th team wins 5% of the total prize pool.
- 10% of the total prize pool goes to the development team to cover hosting, marketing, and development costs.
- A "creator fee" of 5% is charged for each trade made on the secondary marketplace (OpenSea). This fee is added to the total prize pool on a daily basis.
- Players will be notified of how much fee is added to the prize pool daily & throughout the event. This way, the prize pool will be dynamic and will grow until the end of the tournament. Make sure to follow our socials to stay updated!